A healthier way to eat
Healthy eating and a modern lifestyle go hand in hand, and more and more people are starting to steam their food rather than boil away nutrients or coat their food in oil. I love to cook, and recently started some research into steamers and found the Morphy Richards 48781 Intellisteam.
I was really excited by some of the features of the Intellisteam, especially the intelligent digital timer. No longer would I have to guess how long the food needs or open the steamer up to great wafts of steam and potential scalding to check the food, the Intellisteam helps you to sort the timing for the different foods so they all finish cooking at the same time.
The steamers design and size, means that it will fit in with most kitchens, without being an eye sore.
Features of the steamer
- A huge 8.2 litre capacity over 3 steamboxes, each having an individually controlled heater and timer so the food will be all cooked at the same time.
- The modern intelligent timer makes sure your food is cooked to perfection!
- It has a single tier design, which makes taking the food out when done that little bit easier.
- A 40 minute automatic warming function means that if your not quite ready for dinner, it can wait and still stay warm.
- The steamboxes are dishwasher safe, so cleaning up is easy.
- Backlit LCD screen so it’s easy to see what settings your putting it on.
- You can personalise the timer setting and it saves it, so if you prefer your veggies a bit crispier you don’t have to change the setting every time.
It’s no wonder that the Morphy Richards 48781 Intellisteam is one of the bestseller’s on Amazon and the user’s love it giving it an impressive 4.7 out of 5.
There are some issues with the steamer, most notably being that some of them have had handles fall off, but Amazon of course has replaced these. Most people who have purchased the product haven’t had this issue.